Metro360 is a hyper-local platform that you can avail through our website and mobile application. If you are eligible to use our services, refer to terms and conditions to see your eligibility, you are bound to adhere to our payment policies stated below. This is a general payment policy and Metro360 reserves the right to add, edit or delete its contents without prior notice.
- Service seeker: Any user, eligible to use our services, refer to terms and conditions to see your eligibility, to find a skilled professional or unskilled laborer to perform a certain task.
- Service provider/agent: Any user verified and listed by metro360 as a skilled professional or unskilled laborer, willing to offer his services to any service seeker upon his/her discretion and good faith.
- Service: Any jobs that is legally viable and that can be defined with a certain beginning and ending status.
Quick Facts to remember
- Metro360 neither involves in collecting payments nor does it mandate any rates on behalf of service provider.
- Service seeker shall pay the service provider upon completion of the work, whether previously decided or adjusted against previously decided after the completion of the work, in good faith.
Responsibilities - Service seeker
- Service seeker shall honestly and accurately describe the service to be performed during the initial posting and when speaking to the service provider.
- Service seeker shall define the successful completion of the work and current status of the work to be performed.
- Upon additional work, effort and time to complete a service, service seeker shall make adjustments as required, in good faith.
- Pay cash directly to the service provider upon completion of the work.
Metro360 Service specifications
- Metro360 will not provide a fixed quote for the service requested.
- Metro360 only provides an estimate based the average hourly rate for a specific job under each category.
- The estimate provided shall not conflict with the actual billing amount as the actual billing amount may vary due to the following factors, but not limted to, Work hours, intensity of work, location problems, lack of supporting tools etc.
- Service seekers will not be able to choose an agent of his choice.
- Service seekers will not be provided multiple quotes.
Payments to Metro360
- Metro360 does not accept any payments from a service seeker.
- Metro360 shall not be liable to payment related disputes and discrepancies.
- Metro360 shall not be responsible for rates charged by agents for the labor.