Metro360, as of now is available only to people residing in, and seeking/providing services, in the Ernakulam district only. If you do not reside in Ernakulam or want delivery of services outside Ernakulam, the services and products offered on Metro360 is not meant for you, and we request that you discontinue the use of the website immediately.
You can create an account on Metro360 to request/offer service. Please make sure that you provide complete and authentic information on the registration form which help us to serve you better. Maintaining the confidentiality of your credentials is your sole responsibility. You would immediately inform Metro360 in case of notice of any unauthorised use of your account, username or password. Metro360 shall not be liable for any loss that you incur due to someone else using your account. In case intruders use your account or password causes any inconvenience to Metro360, its parent company, associates or other users, Metro360 reserves the right to demand compensation, or to take legal action against you.
You are requested not to use a third parties account for any objective at any time. It would lead you to being immediately banned from using the website. Metro360 might charge you a fine or take legal action against you for unlawfully accessing someone else's account.
User responsibilities specific to service seekers & providers:
- Metro360 is a hyperlocal platform act us a bridge in between service seekers and service providers.
- Although Metro360 does perform background verification of the service providers, But Metro360 cant take any responsibility for the accuracy or reliability of any information on the Service.
- Metro360 is responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any service provider of the service. Metro360 will not be liable for any claim, injury or damage caused during the connection with your use of the service.
- If you have a dispute with any one of the service providers, you hereby release The Company/Metro360, its directors, employees, executives and consultants from claims, demands and damages of every kind or nature. Metro360 would have no liability for any loss or damage incurring to you due to any communications or dealings with any of the service seekers, service providers, or other users.
- We are committed to making your experience on the Metro360 a helpful one. If you are a service seeker, once you put in your requirement for the service provider, Metro360 would inform the service providers qualified for that job. However, a service provider would apply for your job at his/her own discretion. Though we make rigorous background verification on providers, we do not endorse or recommend services of any particular service provider.
- You understand and agree that we make no warranties about the service seekers. While we would try our best to avoid any issues related to payment, we cannot take responsibility for payments not being made by seekers in any form, and we would not make any payments to service providers, in case service seekers fail to do so.
- We have a rating system wherein service seekers and service providers are rated by each other and regular defaulters on both sites shall be barred from using of Metro360 at its sole discretion.
- The service providers are contractors of the company, and the company is not an executive of the service providers.
- The Service would be strictly restricted to used for your personal, non-commercial use only; and may not use the Service in connection with any commercial use whatsoever without the express prior written consent of Metro360 team. Otherwise such action will be liable to challenge under the breach of contract.
- Links (such as hyperlinks) from Metro360 to others do not constitute the endorsement by Metro360 of those sites or their content. Such links are provided as only for information service purpose only. Metro360 does not control any such sites, and is not responsible for their content. It is your sole responsibility to evaluate the content and usefulness of the information’s of such sites.
- Metro360 expressly disclaims any liability caused in connection with your use and/or viewing of any websites or any other material associated with links that may appear on the Service. You hereby agree to use Metro360 harmless from any liability that may result from the use of links that may appear on the Service.
- We request you to conduct and follow the guidelines before availing our service(s) or / and engaging with any of our executives.
- Metro360 team reserves the sole right to alter/cancel/modify/remove/add/delete/upgrade/downsize any or all of the services offered at any point of time.
- Spare parts, if issued by the Service seekers, is his sole responsibility and Metro360 shall not be liable in any which way for use of that material.
- Repair guarantee against modifications / tampering of service will not be ent by Metro360.
- Job requests can be logged in between 9 am to 5 pm on every day of the week except on public holidays such us 26th January, 15th August & 2nd October.
- Job requests registered online with Metro360 will only be addressed.
- In case you wish to seek 2 different services in one visit, it would be treated as two different service requests and recorded accordingly.
- Metro360 have the right to deactivate the member account if the member notice to be not abiding by the code of conduct.
Content Restrictions: You are solely responsible for any content you submit or posted on Metro360. You may not post or submit any content that is defamatory, sexually explicit, derogatory to any caste. If the post(s) violates our guidelines, then it would be removed from Metro360 without any prior notice. Metro360 reserves the right to ban you from using the Website or take legal action against you.